This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Check in Dates of May 15th – October 15th, we withhold a strict 10 (day) day cancellation policy. If cancel within the 10 day window, deposit will be lost. If cancel within 72 hours, total reservation cost will be charged.
Check in Dates of October 16th – May 14th, we withhold a strict 3 (three) day cancellation policy.
The remaining balance due will be charged to the credit card on file 3-7 days before your arrival date.
Breakfast is not included. If you can not travel due to COVID19 exposure or positive tests, we will offer to move your reservation to any other date at no charge based on availability.
*If you reserved a room with your Advance Purchase Rate or Black Friday Promotional discounted rates, those reservations are non-refundable and non-cancellable.
Check-in time is anytime after 4PM. Check out is anytime before 11AM.
There is no lifeguard on duty. The swimming pool is open mid-Jun through mid-September. Swim at your own risk. Pool hours are strictly from 11AM to dusk. For reservations, we require a one night deposit paid in advance with VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. From 3-8 days before the scheduled arrival date, your credit card will be charged with the remaining balance of your stay.
For holiday periods, wedding blocks and special events, policies may be different from above. Please ask before making a reservation. We accept reservations through our website and by phone. We accept cancellations by phone only at 518-523-2532. Check-in time is 4:00 pm or later, check-out is 11:00 am unless special arrangements have been made. We happily welcome well behaved dogs to join you on your visit! If you are bringing a pet, we authorize an additional $150 on your credit card which will be refunded upon check out.
Cancellation Policie for IRONMAN reservations, we require a fully pre-paid, non refundable, and non changeable. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. *Length of stay 3 nights minimum staying.
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
Town house lodge is an independent check in hotel. You will be sent your room number and check in instructions the morning of your arrival date. We finalize the balance on your credit card on file 3-7 days prior to your arrival date. No official check-in is required.
We are a Pet Friendly establishment and invite you to bring them along at no additional cost given adherence with the following guidelines:
- All pets will be leashed while on the Motel grounds
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets
- Pets are not allowed in the Pool Area (when open)
- Pets are not to be left unattended and alone in the rooms. If an emergency arises wherein you must, the guest shall notify the front desk
- A $150 deposit will be authorized upon arrival. This fee will be released after departure barring any damages and/or “accidents” of the room or grounds
- The noise of the pet must be monitored by the guest. Any complaints could result in the charging of the card and/or the guest will be asked to kennel their pet or leave the property
- Any non-compliance with the aforementioned policy can result in the charging of the $150 deposit
- Any damage above and beyond the required deposit will result in you being charged the full amount of the replacement value